Relocation Guide to Indonesia About the Book
Hello there !
I am pleased to announce the publishing of my Practical Guide: The Professional and Family Relocation to Indonesia.
Why this Practical Guide? Every year, Indonesia welcomes new expatriates relocating in different parts of the countries. While it is a great country to live in, Indonesia can be a challenging destination to settling in with family due to many unique circumstances involving culture, habitual and ritual traditions. Surviving everyday’s questions or situations are key in settling in. We want them to experience a posting worth remembering and make Indonesia their home during relocation by offering them contextual support and advice.
What is in this Practical Guide? You will find:
- How to settle in at Work and at Home
- How to socialize with the locals
- How to enjoy the arts and culture events around town
- How to explore the archipelago and what to expect when traveling around
- Tips on traveling and exploring the culinary world of Indonesia
- Tips on what apps to use to help get things done easier
- List of survival phrases to get by
- The list of Indonesian tax terms in english
… and so much more!
You can order the Practical Guide now.